Partner - United States
Since 1994, Bonnie Wingate has been connecting executives with the power Insigniam provides to catalyze breakthrough results in their most critical and challenged initiatives. She has worked with executives of Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, fast-moving consumer goods, food and beverage, and banking.
Among Bonnie’s clients are a medical device company that accelerated their R&D timeline by 75% in four and a half months, an IT department that raised their ComputerWorld ranking from #170 to #17 in one year, and the R&D division of a consumer product company that created and commercialized what the industry called
“the holy grail” product. The company’s products held the top three places in the market for years, and for six years they and their competitors had been working on the next-generation product. The company which solved “the holy grail” would own the category’s future. After just six months of working with Insigniam, R&D created the product that had evaded them and their competitors for years, retaining market dominance.
Before joining Insigniam, Bonnie grew the start-up division of a local personnel service from the ground up. After seven years under her leadership, Day & Zimmermann purchased her company. She was an Executive Vice President before the purchase and retained that position during five years with D&Z; she was the first woman executive at D&Z.
Bonnie is the President of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association. She formerly held the position of Vice President and President-Elect, and has been a member of the HBA Board since 2012. She holds a B.A. in Journalism from Indiana University.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Generating Value, Insigniam, 2010, 2012
- Leader in Inspiring Her Teammates, Insigniam, 2005, 2010
- Leader in Increasing Her Value, Insigniam, 2010
Public Speaking and Service
- President, Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2017
- Speaker, Indiana University Women in Philanthropy Retreat, 2017
- President-Elect, Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2016
- Vice President, Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2015
- Executive Committee, Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2015 – present
- Generation W Workshop Leader, 2016 Community Advisory Committee, University of Delaware Resident Ensemble Players, 2015 – present
- Workshop Leader, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Annual Conference, 2015
- Speaker, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Annual Conference, “Creating Dramatic Growth Through Sustained Innovation,” 2014
- Director-at-Large, Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2012-2013
- Designed and founded Fit To Lead program, an Affinity Group within the Healthcare Businesswomen’s
- Association that connects fitness and leadership, 2012
- Served on a leadership team that produced the Annual Global Leadership Conference for the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2010 and 2011
- Board member, Fresh Start Scholarship Foundation, the charitable arm of Wilmington Women in Business, 2003 – 2004
- Volunteers in academics, women’s workplace equality, career advancements, and church groups
Thought Leadership Articles
- Curiosity and the C-Suite, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2017
- Co-author, Transformational Leadership Development Starts with Fitness, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Spring 2016
- Elegance, Integrity, and Breakthrough Performance, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, June 2016
- Wayne Gretzky and Tips for Breakthrough Performance, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2015
- Building a Passion for Growth, Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2015
- Managing Change: Increase Women’s Confidence and Increase Their Career Potential, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, October 2014
- 5 Simple Ways You Can Let Employees Know They Can Count On You, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, August 2012