Partner – France
With his history of innovation and experience consulting in most Western and Central European Countries, as well as Turkey, Algeria, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, and Australia, Guillaume Pajeot is an instrumental member of the Insigniam Design & Innovation team.
Clients have found Guillaume’s consultation skills to be invaluable. He has helped firms in fast-moving consumer goods, financial services, automotive, insurance, and chemical industries in deploying leadership, transformation and innovation project management, and strategic planning programs. Guillaume has trained internal consultants, helped implement action plans and coach breakthrough projects.
His consultation with several management committees, unions, and employee representative committees with one client transformed the context of labor-management relations. His work with clinical study organizations boosted the number of recruited patients by more than 50 percent in a five-month period. His knowledge of software and IT also provides him with insight to the technology intricacies of the banking and insurance industries.
Prior to joining Insigniam, Guillaume assisted in the design and implementation of an improved municipal waste management in Normandy, France. He contributed significantly to the design, technical research, public relations, and training in new methods.
A computer and software expert who provides others with technical help, Guillaume is devoted to wife Maïlys, daughter Eloise and son Emile.
- Master of Science, Chemical Engineering, Ecole de Chimie, Lille, France
- Master of Science, Environmental Pollution Control Management, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Master of Business Administration, La Sorbonne, Paris, France
- Stanford d.school “Crash Course on Creativity”
- Creativity & Innovation Course, Disney Institute
Public Speaking and Service:
- World Innovation Convention, Cannes, Enterprise Innovation, 2013
- World Innovation Convention, Cannes, Enterprise Innovation: “Unleash the inherent creativity of your company and create the culture & infrastructure to generate and execute innovation sustainably”, 2014
Thought Leadership Articles:
- Coaching: Part I — Slam dunk vs. Lame duck; Part II — The 4 Parts of Action; Part III — Unlocking Perspective; Part IV — Coaching After the Event, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2015
- Driving a forward-thinking enterprise takes more than technology, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2014
- Getting the most out of your strategy innovation initiatives: Where breakthrough thinking raises your chances to generate breakthrough innovation, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2014
- Getting Facebook Users To “Like” Data-Mining, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2014
- Arm Your Arsenal, Insigniam Quarterly, May 2014
- Inspirational Leadership Is Not A Gift Reserved For The Happy Few, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2014
- Innovation Fuels Speed To Market, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2014
- Integrity A Different Perspective, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, September 2013
- Work Life Balance: A Misleading Concept And How Managers Can Help, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2013
- Data-Driven Innovation, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2012
- Are you committed to change? Your actions speak louder than your stated intentions., Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2012
- Creating A Global Leadership Culture That Works Beyond Cultural Differences, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, November 2012