Partner – New Jersey
Across industries and verticals, Jennifer Zimmer is regarded as a foremost expert in breakthrough execution, strategy, and enterprise-critical performance and transformation.
In her 13 years at Insigniam, she has helped teams and organizations produce breakthrough results and has worked extensively with global accounts. Jen is recognized as being able to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and client return on investment.
Her inspirational guidance has helped her clients develop strong leadership and accept cultural transformation openly. A registered critical care nurse, Jen is passionate about making a difference in causing business transformation in the healthcare industry. She has a wide breadth of experience working in hospital systems, pharmaceutical, and biotech organizations.
Jen has worked with multiple organizations to accelerate all phases of drug development. When the predictable results would have been delayed submissions and lost revenue, or potentially loss of first to market advantage, under her guidance, cross functional teams rallied to meet or exceed their timelines.
Successfully formulating, launching, and executing breakthrough results, Jen has helped multiple clients across all industries to reduce cycle time yielding both top and bottom line gains.
Consulting for major corporations on large-scale business and cultural transformations and initiatives, including engagements involving ERP implementations, regulatory compliance issues, revenue cycle redesign, and transformation, Jen has helped teams produce significant measureable results, including increased employee engagement, patient satisfaction scores, increased cash flow, decreased rework, and decreased order to cash cycle time.
Married to her husband, Bruce, who also works for Insigniam, they live in New Jersey with their two children. Jen also serves as a treasurer of the Woodrow Wilson Middle School PTA and a Girl Scout troop leader.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Simmons College
- CCRN License, Critical-Care Registered Nurse, State of New Jersey
- Mini Wharton MBA
Awards and achievements
- Key speaker at many healthcare conferences on topics such as enabling successful change initiatives, causing breakthrough results, leading high-performing teams, and inspirational leadership
- Active member, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA)
- Edison, NJ JCC Board Member, current
- Community Hope Leadership Fundraising Committee, current
- NJ State Theater Leadership Team for Annual Gala Event, current
- Actively involved in the Girl Scouts of America and accountable for Girl Scout cookie sales–breaking service unit records for highest cookie sales five years in a row
Thought Leadership and Articles:
- Accelerating New Drug Development: Part I — Alignment and Commitment; Part II — A RX for Bold Leadership; Part III — How robust is your project management?; Part IV: Are your stakeholders engaged?, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2015
- Nurture Your Heretics, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2015
- The Power of Nice, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2014
- Big Data Provides Big Solutions for Healthcare, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2014
- Preventable Deaths Skyrocket, Necessitate Healthcare Transformation, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2014
- Insider Insights: Insigniam, CenterWatch Weekly, November 2013
- Maximizing Speed to Market by Empowering the Human Element, Clinical Trial Solutions, PharmaVoice, May 2013
- Key Partnerships and Innovation: Keys to R&D Sustainability, PharmaVoice, June 2013
- When the CEO’s Timeline is Impossible, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2012
- Three Cultural Changes that Create Pharma Blockbusters, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, October 2012
- Your products are great. But the service stinks., Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2012
- Want a $1 Million-a-Day Dream Team? Let Them Invent It., Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2012
- Pharma 3.0, PharmaVoice, March 2012