Partner - United States
Jon brings more than fifteen years of experience in consulting Fortune 500 companies. He has significant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, high-tech, retail, and consumer products industries. Jon leads Insigniam’s Learning & Development team, and researches, designs, and executes new programs for Insigniam.
Clients credit Jon for his ability to break down complex issues into approachable and actionable insights and for his focus on demonstrable results. His recent projects include helping a global supply chain company launch a potentially game-changing innovation; supporting the implementation of a new business model in a medical affairs organization during a time of tremendous global change and disruption; and working with a sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing facility to cause a breakthrough in manufacturing, which resulted in increasing volume while decreasing deviations.
Before joining Insigniam, Jon led the east coast division of an international training and development company as the firm’s senior sales manager. He has used his sales experience to redesign and implement streamlined marketing efforts and to facilitate the implementation of other new programs.
Jon holds a B.A. in English and Psychology from Syracuse University and attended graduate school at Temple University, where he studied Communications and Journalism.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Client Satisfaction, Insigniam, 2015
- Broke story uncovering Philadelphia Daily News layoffs amid labor strike, 1995
- Artist, works displayed in local galleries and placed through the National Arts in the Mall program
Public Speaking and Service
- Keynote speaker, LifeNet Health Leadership Summit
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Center of Southern New Jersey
- Keynote speaker to top 80 members of Johnson & Johnson’s Vision Care America’s Marketing Division on building a high-performing team, Callaway Gardens
- Active member in local charities and community organizations; volunteers with religious associations and youth athletic leagues
Thought Leadership Articles
- Creating Conversations, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Winter 2017
- Co-author, The Three Horizons of Strategic Frontiers, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Fall 2016
- Co-author, Leading for a Corporate Culture of Design Thinking, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Summer 2016
- Creativity and Innovation Cannot Ward off Complacency, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, June 2016
- Co-author, The Art and Science of Breakthrough Performance, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2016
- Co-author, Design Thinking: New Product Development Essential from the PDMA (Product Development and Management Association), Chapter 12 “Leading for a Corporate Culture of Design Thinking,” October 2015
- Generic to Branded Pharma: Part II — Discovery and Dialogue; Part IV — Results, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, August 2015
- How U.S. Energy Producers Outflank OPEC, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, June 2015
- Inventing Growth, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2015
- The Forces that Thwart Innovation: Part I;Part II – Corporate gravity; Part III – Immune system; Part IV – Myopia, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April – May 2015
- Delta’s CEO Embraces Innovation All The Way To Stratospheric Results, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, October 2014
- Leadership Accountability: Own All of Your Actions, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Winter 2013
- What type of leader are you? It should depend on the challenge, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2013
- 3 Ways to Shatter the Breakthrough Barrier, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2013
- Read more articles here.