Partner – New Jersey
Jon brings more than 15 years of experience in consulting Fortune 500 companies. An expert communicator with an understanding of the critical elements of driving growth through innovation, Jon brings critical insights and leadership in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, high-tech, retail, and consumer products industries. As the partner leading Insigniam’s Design and Innovation team, Jon has researched, designed, and executed new programs for Insigniam that provide added value for clients.
Before joining Insigniam, Jon led the East Coast division of an international training and development company as the firm’s senior sales manager. He has used his sales experience to redesign and implement new, streamlined marketing efforts, and to facilitate the implementation of other new programs.
Jon led an enterprise transformation effort, helping a 75 year old generic pharmaceutical company make a successful transition to becoming a specialty pharmaceutical company, including the launch of their first ever branded drug. Jon has consulted on many complex, global product development and launches, including working with a major consumer product company to design, manufacture and distribute a revolutionary new pest control product to several global regions. Jon has an expertise in rapid process redesign, including engagement and implementation. His work with a global pharmaceutical company allowed them to redesign twelve critical processes within a short period of time (6 months), leaving them poised to effectively support rapid growth in their business.
Jon has trained clients in design thinking and innovation around their key processes, teaching them how to adapt to current business challenges.
Jon lives with his wife, Joanna, two sons, Max and Zach, and daughter, Amanda.
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Psychology, Syracuse University
- Graduate work, journalism, Temple University
Awards and Recognition:
- Broke story uncovering Philadelphia Daily News layoffs amid labor strike, 1995
- Accomplished artist with works displayed in local galleries and placed through the National Arts in the Mall program
Public Speaking and Service:
- Keynote speaker at LifeNet Health Leadership Summit, speaking to top executives on Innovation and Breakthrough Thinking
- Keynote speaker to top 80 members of Johnson & Johnson’s Vision Care America’s Marketing Division on building a high-performing team, Callaway Gardens
- Active member in several local charities and community organizations
- Volunteers with various religious associations and youth athletic leagues
- Board of Directors; Jewish Community Center of Southern New Jersey
Thought Leadership Articles:
- Inventing Growth, InsigniamQuarterly, May 2015
- Delta’s CEO Embraces Innovation All The Way To Stratospheric Results, Insigniam Innovation Blog, October 2014
- Has Cisco Gone From Leading to Needing Innovation?, Insigniam Innovation Blog, August 2014
- Avoid Falling Victim To The Pitfalls Of Ineffective Teams, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2014
- Leadership Accountability: Own All of Your Actions, Insigniam Quarterly, December 2013
- What type of leader are you? It should depend on the challenge, Insigniam Quarterly, March 2013
- 3 Ways to Shatter the Breakthrough Barrier, Insigniam Quarterly, March 2013