Nate Rosenberg, Jr.
Consultant – California
- Send an email
As an Insigniam consultant, Nate Rosenberg brings strategic thinking with a bias for action. He helps his clients with insights and clarity, revealing blind spots and guiding them to achieve breakthrough results.
Nate’s clients include businesses and organizations in the education, industrial, entertainment, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries. He worked with the leader of the PMO in a school district to reduce escalations by 87% in less than six months. Deploying Insigniam’s Breakthrough Performance methodology, he co-led a rapid process redesign of the revenue cycle for a healthcare company. Working with the regional VP of a telecommunications carrier, they raised their sales performance from 5th in the company to 3rd in six months.
His career has included research in physics and economics, running a successful website development business, and selling media and telecommunications services.
An accomplished musician, Nate was a performer in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade a featured soloist at Carnegie Hall in 1999. He lives in California with his wife, Shannon, and Maverick, their Labrador. A mid-handicap golfer, Nate also enjoys surfing and cooking.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics, Harvard University
- Design Thinking Bootcamp, Stanford University Executive Education
Awards and Recognition
- Acknowledged in a National Bureau of Economic Research working paper on the myths and realities of American political geography, 2005
- Doubled monthly contributions in 30 days for a U.S. gubernatorial campaign, 2006
- Recognized by XO Communications as the sales leader for the Las Vegas market two years in a row, 2011, 2012
- Conceived and developed the “Hardball at Harvard” series in 2004, a nationally-televised forum between Harvard students and presidential candidates on MSNBC’s Hardball
Public Speaking and Service
- Current Vice Chairman Leadership Development, Board of Directors for Orange County Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Past Treasurer, Board of Trustees of the Episcopal Chaplaincy at Harvard, where he returned the non-profit to generating a surplus after years of deficits
- Past President, Chamber Voices Toastmasters, a President’s Distinguished Club
- Surfrider Foundation member
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Before you start a strategy implementation, make sure you do this first, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, January 2015
- Gallup study: Management results driven by unlikely source, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2014
- The Heart of Transformational Leadership, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, September 2014
- Transformational Leadership: What Training Doesn’t Teach You, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, August 2014
- Cultural transformation: Why your merger will fail, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2014
- Strategy Innovation From TopGolf In the Declining Golf Market, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2014
- 7 Transformational Leadership Books for 2014, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2014
- The Actions Of Transformational Leadership, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, May 2014