Consultant - France
Prior to joining Insigniam as an Associate Consultant in 2019, Abigail led an initiative to digitally transform internal and external use of technological tools. Abigail is fascinated by the challenges and opportunities presented to businesses and organizations in an increasingly globalized world. Abigail is now based in Insigniam’s Paris office where she works as an Associate Consultant as well as manages Insigniam’s marketing content.
Her experience before joining Insigniam includes the analysis of data to develop strategies for political campaigns, businesses and nonprofit organizations at a political consulting firm in Washington, DC. She is a published author in academia and of a nonfiction novel.
Abigail graduated summa cum laude from Wake Forest University in 2019 with a B.A. in Politics and International Affairs. She studied International Affairs and Political Economy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Abigail works in the Paris office and speaks English and French.
Thought Leadership and Articles
- The coronavirus pandemic threatens to sets back a decade of progress for women in the workforce. Here is what your company can do about it., Insigniam Blog, September 2020
- It’s Time For a Paradigm Shift for Gender Equality, Insigniam Blog, July 2020
- What I Learned About Management From My Job Scooping Ice Cream, Insigniam Blog, July 2020
- The Bar Has Been Raised for Business, Insigniam Blog, May 2020
- Catalyzing a Learning Organization, Insigniam Blog, February 2020
- Preventative Medicine is the Solution, Not the Problem, Insigniam Blog, January 2020