Consultant - United States
Tapping into more than thirty years of sales, management, leadership, and consulting experience, Alan Prushan helps organizations implement lasting change that produces bottom-line results. He is known for his business acumen, creativity, leadership, and ability to sort through the clutter and get to the root of an issue.
Alan has worked with Fortune 500 companies, small entrepreneurial firms, and owned his own businesses. In his career Alan created a licensing concept that generated $250 million in revenue and led sales teams that have exceeded quotas by as much as 176 percent. In one engagement, Alan developed and led a custom executive leadership program for forty-five Oracle sales vice presidents. He also delivered leadership training for more than 1,500 first-level leaders at Boeing.
Alan holds a B.S. in Finance from the Kogod School of Business at American University.
Awards and Recognition
- President’s Club, Computer Associates, 1994 – 1998
- Certified Behavioral Analyst, TriMetrics HD
Public Speaking and Service
- Capital Campaign Chairman for Camp Harlam, 2012 – 2016
- CTM and past president (2002), Main Line Toastmasters, 1997 – 2003
- Youth basketball head coach, 2005 – 2015
- Twice, Co-Chaired one-day fundraising event, generating over $2M each year for Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, 2005 – 2006
- Business Vision 2000 Taskforce, 1999
- Solicitor Trainer for Federation and William Penn Charter School, 1998 – 2003
Thought Leadership Articles
- Why Employee Engagement is Not an HR Issue, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2016
- The Four Foundations of Great Leadership, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, January 2016
- Why Innovation Matters, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, October 2015
- Humorous Leadership, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, April 2015