Bill Broussard, Ph.D.
Consultant - United States
With over forty years of experience consulting in Fortune 500 companies, Bill Broussard is an internationally recognized leader in the design and implementation of results-based transformation. He has extensive experience designing and managing large-scale engagements that use a variety of base platforms for breakthrough projects.
Bill was the founder and managing partner at King Chapman & Broussard Consulting Group and the managing partner at King Chapman Broussard and Gallagher, Inc., a national career consulting firm. His clients include some of the major forces shaping the future of medical services, telecommunications, energy, financial services, manufacturing, and heavy industry. Bill’s work focuses on producing results that redefine the way business is done in his clients’ industries. At one automobile manufacturing company, his work in silo breaking led to a new definition for strategic deployment of senior management and professionals as teams. At a copper mining company, he assisted in the creation of a new partnership between labor and management. The “Miracle at Magma” was benchmarked by government and industry alike.
Bill holds a PhD from the University of Houston, and a B.S. and an M.S. from Texas A&M University. He is a licensed psychologist and an active participant and lecturer in continuing education seminars.
Awards and Recognition
- Emeritus status, Section for Cognitive Psychology, American Psychological Association
Public Speaking and Service
- Speaker, Rotary Club and Texas A&M, George Mitchell campus
- Board member, Family Medicine Patient Advisory Board, University of Texas Medical School
- President, Galveston Alliance of Island Neighborhoods, 2008 – 2010
- Board member, Galveston Historical Foundation, second largest of its kind in the nation,
- Participated and helped design community-based research for the University of Texas Medical School efforts in Translational Medicine
Thought Leadership Articles
- Co-author, A Transformation in Doing Nothing, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, June 2016
- A Culture of Obsolescence, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, May 2016
- A Culture Change in Healthcare: Finding Our Way to the Moment, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2016
- Healthcare Innovation: A Transformation of Safety, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2015
- Medical Homes: A Culture Change, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2015
- Joint Design Team Guide, By Dr. William J. Broussard, Ph.D., Dr. Deirdre Frontczak, Ph.D. and Cindy E. Trahan, 2009 King Chapman & Broussard, Inc. Amazon Press
- Multiple Site Joint Design Team Guide, By Dr. William J. Broussard, Ph.D., Dr. Deirdre Frontczak, Ph.D., Tom Fritsch and Cindy E. Trahan, 2009 King Chapman & Broussard, Inc., Amazon Press
- Pharmacological disposition in mice of o2:2′-anhydro-i-β-d-arabinosylcytosine 3′-phosphate, a potential antileukemic agent, John H. Focke III, William J. Broussard, and Joseph Nagyvary, Biochemical Pharmacology Volume 22, Issue 6, 15 March 1973, Pages 703-713
- Effects of puromycin on memory for shuttle box extinction in goldfish and bar press extinction in rats, William Braud and William J. Broussard, Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, Volume 1, Issue 6, November – December 1973, Pages 651-656
- Ford Motor Company: Chimney Breaking for Strategic Intent
- Global Procurement Team Impacts World-Wide Operations (Inco Limited) (business case)
- Union Management Co-Design™ Yields High-Speed Transformation in the Face of Sudden Market Collapse MacMillan Bloedel, Ltd.
- Labor/Management Transformation: Magma Copper Company
- Manville Corporation Plant Breakthroughs for Competitive Strategy
- Engaging the Workforce with Business Acumen
- Common Factors Found in Successful Transformations of Corporate Culture: The Six P’s
- Team Members’ Relationships – A Critical Factor in Team Project Success