Consultant - United States
Gregory Trueblood leads front-line teams to embed breakthrough performance, transform corporate culture, and build innovation ecosystems. His work, which includes helping speed product launches and formulating product strategy, has secured millions of dollars in value for his clients.
After working with Gregory, a global life-sciences company’s development team brought a new pharmaceutical to market in record time, a fast-moving consumer goods company reduced product launch time from two years to one, and the leadership team of an emergency-response organization staged the largest full-scale drill in its history.
Gregory designed Insigniam’s innovation consulting offering for business model innovation, led a Crash Course in Creativity session with supply chain teams for a fast-moving consumer goods company, and has led several workshops on innovation and breakthrough performance. Prior to joining Insigniam, Gregory served as a management consultant to some of the nation’s largest state and local government agencies.
He holds an M.A. in Economic & Business and Politics from the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University and a B.A. in Literature from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Public Speaking and Service
- FrameWorks Workshop: Building High Performing Teams, CONNECT San Diego, 2016
- FrameWorks Workshop: Strategic Planning Inside Complex, Adaptive Systems, CONNECT San Diego, 2016
- FrameWorks Workshop: Leveraging Design Thinking for Breakthrough, CONNECT San Diego, 2016
- Business Model Innovation, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Leadership Conference, 2013
Thought Leadership and Articles
- How to Integrate Design Thinking Inside Your Enterprise Right Now, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2017
- Honoring Promises Produces Breakthrough Results, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, September 2016
- Stop Talking About Employee Engagement, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2015
- Culture Change: A Two-Step Process, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2015
- How Do You Embed Breakthrough Performance?Part 1 — Stop agreeing. Start aligning; Part 2 — Stop gossiping; Part 3 — Imbed organizational integrity, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March – August 2014
- The Transformation Road Map, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Summer 2013
- Co-author, Insigniam Executive Sentiment Survey, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2013