Partner - France
Guillaume Pajeot has consulted for clients in most western and central European countries, as well as in Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, South Africa, China, Australia, and in the Commonwealth of Independent States. Among his clients are firms in the fast-moving consumer goods, pharmaceutical, movie, automotive, and chemical industries, as well as cooperatives. He has trained internal consultants and helped implement numerous projects.
Guillaume possesses expertise in breakthrough projects, culture transformations, tackling the challenge of digital transformation, growth and new marketing strategies, and transformation of labor-management working conditions. He has experience creating breakthrough strategies and consulting on the execution of those strategies, with boards and executive committees, through management to shop-floor teams. His recent work includes developing and leading an internal leadership program for more than 15,000 managers at a major food company, and supporting the design of a long-term strategy—as well as the execution and portfolio management of the projects needed to realize this strategy—for an international energy research institute.
He is a member of Insigniam’s Learning & Development team and holds an MSc in Chemical Engineering from the École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille, an MSc in Environmental Pollution Control Management from Heriot-Watt University, and an MBA from La Sorbonne.
Public Speaking and Service
- “Creating a Culture of Breakthrough Innovation,” Maison des Ingenieurs de l’Agro, 2015
- “Unleash the inherent creativity of your company and create the culture & infrastructure to generate and execute innovation sustainably,” World Innovation Convention, Cannes, 2013
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Knock Down the Digital Walls, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Winter 2017
- Beware the Digital Transformation Trap, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Fall 2016
- From “Digital Transformation” to “Transformation from a Digital Perspective,” Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, October 2015
- Co-author, Culture Quiz: Are You Building the Right Organizational Culture?, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Summer 2016
- Coaching: Part I—Slam Dunk vs. Lame Duck; Part II—The 4 Parts of Action; Part III—Unlocking Perspective; Part IV—Coaching After the Event, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2015
- Driving a Forward-Thinking Enterprise Takes More Than Technology, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2014
- Arm Your Arsenal, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Summer 2014
- Integrity, A Different Perspective, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, September 2013
- Does it Have to be Management vs. Labor?, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, May 2012
- Read more articles here.