Consultant - United States
June Zeringue has worked with C-level executives and multimillion-dollar sales departments, and with companies in a variety of industries, including retail, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, direct sales, and automotive.
In a customized offering, June was part of a team that trained leaders in executing projects designed to cause a breakthrough in critical areas of the organization. As a result of these projects, a medical device company saw a 560% return on investment and $2.8 million in realized revenue and cost savings. In another engagement, she was part of the team that consulted a home health care company to a breakthrough in their revenue cycle. In fifteen months, the company went from losing money, missing budget, and freezing increases and bonuses to a 3% increase in revenue, paying two bonuses, two merit increases, and record profits for two consecutive quarters. June also supported the product development group of a large, multinational automotive company in transforming their culture from one of top-down leadership to one of innovation and collaboration. As a result of the project, the company increased their employee engagement and boosted their innovative product pipeline.
June holds a B.A. in Economics from Rutgers University.
Awards and Recognition
- Trailblazer Award, Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America, 2017
- Trailblazer Award, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Leader in Sales, Insigniam, 2016
- Leader in Sales, Insigniam, 2015
- Chapter Excellence Award, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2014
- Rising Star, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2013
- Silver Distinction, 17th Annual Communicator awards, Tete-a-Tech video series, 2011
- HOW In-HOWse Design Awards Merit Award, “Well Seasoned” marketing campaign, HOW Magazine, 2010
- National Sales and Recruiting Award Winner, The Longaberger Company 1999-2009
Public Speaking and Service
- Regional Chair, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, New York/New Jersey Region, 2017
- Executive Board Member, Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America, October 2013 – present
- Executive Board Member and Treasurer, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Metro Chapter 2014 – 2016
- Board Member and Director of Membership, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Metro Chapter October 2012 – December 2013
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Conversations Allow (or Disallow) for Success, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, March 2017
- Breakthrough Performance Requires Breakthrough Promises, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, February 2017
- Are You Sufficiently Curious?, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, May 2016