Katerin Le Folcalvez
Partner - France
Katerin has partnered with clients across the globe to forward their intentions in leadership development, corporate governance, strategy design, and executive alignment.
Her clients include companies in the fast-moving consumer goods, automotive, manufacturing, consulting, pharmaceutical, and service industries. Clients credit Katerin for her energy and spirit, which, combined with questions that push wider and deeper thinking, catalyze a desire to create something together.
Under Katerin’s leadership, a major corporation restored a relationship with one of their main clients, resulting in a series of long-term deals that enabled them to keep their factories open. Katerin was instrumental in a large fast-moving consumer goods group’s transforming and deploying a new leadership culture worldwide, which enabled them to absorb growth and powerfully deal with economic downturns. Working with one of the world’s largest consulting firms, she helped develop a strong cadre of partners, resulting in business expansion and the launch of new practices.
Katerin holds an MBA from ESCP Europe.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Sales, Insigniam, 2015, 2016
- Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty, Insigniam, 2016
- Leader in Service, Insigniam, 2015
Thought Leadership and Articles
- A Leadership Culture Is a Competitive Advantage, Insigniam Blog, October 2020
- Why Executives Should Read More Poetry, Insigniam Blog, July 2020
- Benevolence in Business….What For?, Insigniam Blog, May 2020
- How Much Filtering Does An Executive Need?, Insigniam Blog, October 2019
- Simplification…. It’s Complicated!, Insigniam Blog, May 2019
- Managing Change 101: Part I — Building a Coalition; Part III — Overcoming Resistance; Part IV — Breakthrough Thinking; Part V — Engaging Constituencies, Insigniam Blog, January – March 2016
- Global Leadership: Part I — Shared Purpose, Part III—Accountability Of Teams, Insigniam Blog, September-October 2015
- Powerful C-Level Alignment: Part I — What Gets in the Way?, Part II — Leveling The Field, Part III — Amazing Results, Insigniam Blog, March 2015
- Business Results Depend On Managing The Network Of Conversations, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Winter 2015
- Uber’s Speed Bumps On The Innovation Autobahn, Insigniam Blog, September 2014
- GM CEO Mary Barra: Responsibility And Learning From Mistakes, Insigniam Blog, April 2014
- Collective Intelligence, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, Spring 2014
- Communication: Are You Tuned In To The Right Channel?, Insigniam Blog, March 2014
- Creating a Common Cause Can Lead to Results, Insigniam Quarterly, Summer 2013
- Making Results Happen Even During Mergers And Acquisitions, Insigniam Blog, December 2012
- Enterprise Secret 1: Coach Employees On Why Their Work Matters, Insigniam Blog, September 2012
- Innovation Isn’t the Problem. Execution Is., Insigniam Blog, August 2012
- Winning Over Complacent Workers, Insigniam Blog, July 2012