Consultant - United States
A co-developer of Insigniam’s innovation consulting offering, Kristen Fritschel is a member of Insigniam’s Design and Innovation team. Her leadership has also been instrumental in initiating and leading breakthrough and innovation projects, building and inspiring sales and customer management teams, and establishing innovative sales and customer management processes.
Prior to joining Insigniam, Kristen worked in marketing, travel, and product development, as well as in customer management and sales. She was the vice president of sales and client management for a travel industry technology company. As an airline industry executive, she has managed large-scale relationships with executives of renowned travel companies and airlines worldwide.
Kristen holds a Bachelor of Science in Business and Marketing from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
Awards and Recognition
- Top Sales Leadership Award, 2005-2010
- Lifetime Achievement Honors
- Circle of Distinction, American Airlines/Sabre
- Small Business Administration Undergraduate Award, 1984
- Effectively running a $120 million region with double-digit annual growth
- Breakthrough Performance in sales achievement—exceeding regional sales targets six years in a row
- Breakthrough Performance in client satisfaction and employee satisfaction measures
- Program on negotiation through Harvard University
- Advanced leadership through Southern Methodist University, Executive Education
- Transformation leadership through Darden School of Business Executive Education
Public Speaking and Service
- Speaker at CASMA (a travel industry forum)
- Executive speaker at a multitude of company conferences and events
- Panel facilitator at a large number of customer conferences/events
- Cultural Ambassador, World Affairs Council