Consultant – United States
Bob Peterson is a Consultant with Insigniam based out of its Philadelphia Office. Bob brings with him over a decade of experience in the legal and insurance industries where he was lauded for his creative solutions, pragmatic problem-solving, curiosity about the issues of the day facing his clients and his dedication to their success.
Since joining Insigniam, Bob has worked with executives at a Boston biopharmaceutical company on a breakthrough leadership performance initiative that produced multiple breakthrough projects returning 5x’s ROI. Bob has also worked on a breakthrough project with an aerospace manufacturing client that increased its annual production by 15% in one year while improving quality, safety and employee retention.
Additionally, Bob works with a nationally-recognized leader in the healthcare industry, where he helps lead efforts to transform the culture of the organization and institutionalize ways of working that will set a rock-solid foundation on which the organization may build.
Bob earned his J.D from Villanova Law School and his B.A. in History and English (cum laude) from Muhlenberg College. During his law school and undergraduate studies, Bob also studied comparative (U.S. / Canada) law at the University of Montréal and Scandinavian Criminal Justice, Literature and Philosophy at the University of Copenhagen.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Increasing His Value, Insigniam, 2022
Thought Leadership and Articles
- How to Be Unstoppable in the Face of Barriers, Insigniam Blog, March 2023
- Avoid Overextension by Prioritizing A New Set of Conditions, Insigniam, January 2023
- Commercializing the Race to Space, IQ Insigniam Quarterly, August 2021
- Corporate Culture As a Difference-Maker, Insigniam Blog, May 2020
- Bringing ‘Pipe Dreams’ to Reality – What Distinguishes Successful Leaders, Insigniam Blog, September 2019
- From Aerobie To AeroPress – How Culture Enables Strategy, Insigniam Blog, May 2019