Consultant – France
Diane Gabriel has 10 years of experience in sales, audit, and consulting. In her previous role, she worked as a key account manager for the French subsidiary of a global leader in building materials and solutions. Diane was responsible for implementing marketing and sales strategy for the retail segment of her company, negotiating annual contracts with retailers, and working with support functions to improve the sales process.
Prior to her previous role, Diane worked for an industrial company as senior auditor and manager where she completed numerous international assignments to Algeria, Cameroon, Canada, India, Nigeria, Serbia, South Africa, and the United States. While living in Mumbai, India Diane worked for a global management consulting firm where she helped develop a strategic plan for an Indian company worth $2.5B. During this time, she also worked with two international pharmaceutical companies to help facilitate their merger.
Diane holds a Master’s Degree in Gender Studies from University Lumière Lyon 2 in Lyon, France. She also holds a Master’s in Management from the ESSEC Business School in Cergy, France, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, India.
She enjoys horse riding, traveling, and opera music. Diane is fluent in French, English, and German.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Inspiring the Firm, Insigniam, 2022
Thought Leadership Articles
- Breakthrough in Gender Equality: Start with Possibility, Insigniam Blog, March 2023
- Remote Work, A Possible New Trap For Women, Insigniam Blog, September 2022
- What French Business Schools Teach About Inequality In The Workplace Part 1 and Part 2, Insigniam Blog, August 2022
Insigniam B.I.T.s Podcast
- Comment Construire un Monde Plus Durable et Écologique, avec Noël Le Floch, Directeur Général Solutions & Produits Lafarge France, July 2022
- Celebrating Women’s History Month: A Conversation with Linxens Group CFO Hanh Guzelian, March 2022
- Celebrating Women’s History Month: Insights from Marie-Cécile Goldblum, Transformational Director at Chubb France, March 2022