Consultant – France
For more than twenty years, Naomi Beckler has partnered with senior executives and management teams to develop potent leaders, transform organizations, and cause breakthroughs in individual and enterprise-wide performance.
Clients credit Naomi for her straight talk, depth of expertise, and commitment to their success across a compass of geographies, including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America. Her work includes design and consulting in both English and French, consulting at the executive and management team levels, and one-on-one coaching. Prior to joining Insigniam, she held roles in science, technology, and systems management.
Naomi graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry from the University of East Anglia.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Client Satisfaction, Insigniam, 2017
Thought Leadership and Articles
- How To Keep the Entrepreneurial Spirit Alive, Insigniam Blog, June 2020
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor to Your Clients, Insigniam Blog, December 2019
- Building A Culture For Well-being, Insigniam Blog, November 2019
- Stop Trying To Manage Meetings, Manage The Conversations, Insigniam Blog, April 2019
- Your Business Results Depend On Your Listening, Insigniam Blog, July 2017
- Transformational Leadership: Is What You Know Getting In The Way Of What Is Possible? (Part 1), Insigniam Blog, March 2017