Partner - United States
For twenty years, Raul Tuset has been instrumental in initiatives of corporate change, strategy development, and implementation of policy.
Raul was part of the design and launch of the Danone Leadership College in South America, Asia, the U.S., Australia, New Zealand, and Europe, a project that resulted in substantial leadership enrollment. He mobilized the middle management level of Cone Health’s leadership, leading to the non-profit’s inclusion in the top percentile of U.S. healthcare systems as measured by national patient care standards. In another engagement, Raul led a course in Spanish for 800 employees of a pharmaceutical plant in Puerto Rico as part of a company-wide imitative to re-establish itself with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Raul has dedicated much of his life to the prevention of drug abuse and the development of programs for troubled youth. His work includes overseeing joint projects with the National Institute of Drug Abuse and the Multicultural Resource Center, directing the first halfway house for delinquent boys and girls under the auspices of the Division of Youth Services of the State of Massachusetts, and advising the Chairman of the Arkansas Juvenile Justice Advisory Group on the redesign of the state’s programs for troubled youth.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Client Satisfaction, Insigniam, 2017
- Recognition for Teaching Contribution to Executive MBA Class, The Sellinger School of Business, Loyola College, Maryland, 2005
- Presentations to prominent Haitian business leaders who volunteer their time to U.S. AID-supported development programs, on the topic “Producing Results in Board Meetings,” sponsored by the U.S. State Department, 1988
- Workshop on the development of civilian management personnel at the Department of Defense Executive Leadership Development Program, 1987
- Work as a Topic of Study: Teacher’s Ideabook and Work as a Topic of Study: Trainer’s Manual, with A. Greenberg and A. Hunter, prepared for the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 1981
- Nonprofit Subsidized Housing Consultant Training
- Internship in Manpower Consulting and Urban Affairs
- Applied Behavioral Sciences, Training Theory and Practice
- Managing Organizational Change: Dangers and Opportunities
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Meeting Too Much and Accomplishing Little, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, December 2012
- Speed Alone Won’t Drive Breakthroughs, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, November 2012
- Insights From Employee Interviews, Part 1: What We Want To Hear, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, September 2012
- 4 Traits of Companies That Win, Enterprise Transformation Results Blog, July 2012