Consultant – Hong Kong
For more than twenty years, Felicity has partnered with clients from over twenty-five countries, to produce breakthrough results that have a major impact on business. As a consultant, coach, and leadership developer, Felicity is committed to her clients winning at their commitments and exceeding their organizational and individual ambitions. Her clients include companies in the technology, fast-moving consumer goods, luxury and travel retail, consulting and manufacturing industries.
In a recent engagement with a leading technology giant, she developed the leadership in Asia Pacific that resulted in a breakthrough in sales at the same time as an organization-wide restructure. Consulting with a leading American commercial airliner’s Pacific region led to a project that increased income by fifteen percent and increased market share during a recession. She also helped a specialty chemicals company reduce costs by thirty-three percent while generating an eighteen percent sales growth.
Prior to co-founding Insigniam’s Asia practice, Felicity was head of graduate programs in London for a leading global education company, where she and a team of three expanded the UK business by a factor of twenty in two years.
Felicity holds a B.A. in Modern Languages from Anglia University in the United Kingdom.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Client Satisfaction, Insigniam, 2018, 2016
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Where Customers and Culture Collide, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Winter 2017
- Leading Change: Work-Life Balance—A New Model Of Workability, Insigniam Blog, February 2015
- Leading Change: What Inspires Extraordinary Action And Performance?, Insigniam Blog, January 2015
- Leading Change: Are Organizational Politics And Conflicts Slowing You Down?, Insigniam Blog, January 2015
- Can You Spot a Leader At 50 Paces?, Insigniam Blog, August 2012
- Leading Change: Women on Boards—What Is The Business Case?, Insigniam Blog, June 2012
- Can You Spot A Leader At 50 Paces?, Insigniam Blog, August 2012
- Women’s Leadership Development – Flavor Of The Month Or Competitive Advantage?, Insigniam Blog, June 2012