Partner – United States
June Zeringue is a partner at Insigniam who has worked with C-level executives and companies in a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals, health systems, medical device companies, FMCG, and manufacturing.
June is accountable for Insigniam’s portfolio of quantitative assessments.
June’s work is primarily in aligning the leadership of organizations around a common vision and/or goal. In a customized offering, June was part of a team that trained leaders in executing projects designed to cause a breakthrough in critical areas of the organization. As a result of these projects, a medical device company saw a 560% return on investment and $2.8 million in realized revenue and cost savings. June has been instrumental in developing over 60 leaders in a Regional Health System to design and execute Breakthrough Projects in areas including nursing workflow, creation of a PMO, improved partnership between APPs and physicians, and elevating the performance of their physician practices.
June has expertise in working with teams to produce a breakthrough in accelerating the predictable timeline when developing an innovative product or tackling a specific business imperative. She was part of the team that consulted a home health care company to a breakthrough in their revenue cycle. In fifteen months, the company went from losing money, missing budget, and freezing increases and bonuses to a 3% increase in revenue, paying two bonuses, two merit increases, and record profits for two consecutive quarters. Lastly, she is skilled in integrating leadership teams following mergers, acquisitions, or the creation of new business units within an organization.
June has held leadership positions for the last nine years with the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association including piloting a new organizational model as a Regional Chair. She currently serves on their Global Nominating Committee. June holds a B.A. in Economics from Douglass College, Rutgers University.
Awards and Recognition
- Honorable Mention for Providing Inspiration, Insigniam, 2020
- Trailblazer Award, Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America, 2017
- Trailblazer Award, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Leader in Client Development, Insigniam, 2015, 2016
- Chapter Excellence Award, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2014
- Rising Star, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, 2013
- Silver Distinction, 17th Annual Communicator awards, Tete-a-Tech video series, 2011
- HOW In-HOWse Design Awards Merit Award, “Well Seasoned” marketing campaign, HOW Magazine, 2010
- National Sales and Recruiting Award Winner, The Longaberger Company 1999-2009
Public Speaking and Service
- Regional Chair, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, New York/New Jersey Region, 2017
- Executive Board Member, Patriots’ Path Council, Boy Scouts of America, October 2013 – present
- Executive Board Member and Treasurer, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Metro Chapter 2014 – 2016
- Board Member and Director of Membership, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Metro Chapter October 2012 – December 2013
Thought Leadership and Articles
- Perfecting Her Own Paradigm, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Summer 2023
- Not All Conversations Are Created Equal, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Spring 2023
- So Many Meetings, Not Enough Conversation, Insigniam Blog, May 2021
- A Conversation for Accountability, Insigniam Blog, July 2020
- The Secret to Delivering Your Goals Amidst Uncertainty: Take Action Every Day, Insigniam Blog, April 2020
- Meetings: Breakthrough Or Business As Usual?, Insigniam Blog, April 2017
- Is Your Calendar A Match For Your Commitments?, Insigniam Blog, April 2017
- Take Actions That Produce Results, Insigniam Blog, March 2017
- Conversations Allow (Or Disallow) For Success, Insigniam Blog, March 2017
- Breakthrough Performance Requires Breakthrough Promises, Insigniam Blog, February 2017
- Are You Sufficiently Curious?, Insigniam Blog, May 2016