Director of Marketing and Sales Operations – United States
Natalie Rahn manages Insigniam’s marketing and sales operations, a position which includes managing brand initiatives, participation at conferences, sponsorship activities, and expanding Insigniam’s thought leadership reach through social media and IQ Insigniam Quarterly®. She also oversees the planning and execution of the Insigniam Executive Summit, an annual event that gives the firm’s clients and their colleagues a forum to discuss their experiences producing breakthrough results. A member of the Insigniam team since 2009, Natalie capitalizes on her ability to generate action and get to the core of a matter in order to produce results.
Prior to joining Insigniam, Natalie worked in the accounting and legal industries. Her work included vetting potential candidates, coordinating the processing of thousands of invoices across multiple divisions of large companies, and assisting two directors and two managers in the high-volume litigation department of a nationally-recognized CPA firm.
Awards and Recognition
- Honorable Mention for Contributing to Colleagues Success, Insigniam 2021
- Leader in Contributing to Colleagues Success, Insigniam, 2020
- Leader in Inspiring the Firm, Insigniam, 2016 and 2022
- Leader in Increasing Her Value, Insigniam, 2016
- Leader in Service, Insigniam, 2015
- Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty, Insigniam, 2012
- Leader in Service and Support, Insigniam, 2011
- Honorable Mention for Service and Support, Insigniam, 2010 and 2021