Consultant – France
Sarah Dancy Blackburn is in our three-year associate’s program with both a Master of Science in Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in French Studies from Wake Forest University. Her passion for other languages and cultures derives from her time in Burgundy, France as a Rotary International Exchange Student.
Sarah Dancy works with our marketing team, managing thought leadership content, as well as our IQ Insigniam Quarterly® magazine. She also produces our Insigniam B.I.T.s podcast and IQ Insigniam Quarterly audibles.
Sarah Dancy has traveled to 12 countries and holds the highest level of Business French Diploma (DFP C1) from the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She will soon begin enriching her passion for the beverage industry by pursuing qualifications in WSET, a globally recognized international standard in wine and spirit knowledge.
Awards and Recognition
- Honorable Mention for Inspiring the Firm, Insigniam, 2021 and 2022
Thought Leadership and Articles
- EU Execs Go Off Script at Insigniam Roundtable, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Summer 2023
- How Leaning on Company Values Will Increase Long-Term Growth, Insigniam Blog, November 2022
- Lead Boldly in the Face of Adversity by Focusing on the Facts, Insigniam Blog, March 2022
- Los Angeles’ SoFi Stadium: Breakthrough, Innovation, and Transformation, Insigniam Blog, September 2021
- Conversations Fuel Meme Stock Value–Talk Is NOT Cheap, Insigniam Blog, August 2021