Consultant – United States
Tracy joins Insigniam with previous experience spanning the healthcare, defense and finance industries. Her focus has been in the healthcare space, where she developed work environments where employees are engaged and productive and therefore thrive through the coaching of leaders, creation of opportunities for mid-level managers to be effective in their roles and by building systems and practices that support diverse and inclusive workplace cultures. She believes it is crucial for employees to see how they each play a critical role in the culture and functioning of an organization solely through how they show up every day.
Previously Tracy had founded and operated her own consulting firm that provided support to businesses in the New York area with human resources and diversity, equity and inclusion practices and the coaching of executives to support them. Her impact on healthcare systems has resulted in improved HCAHPS/CAHPS scores and Medicare and Medicaid STAR ratings.
She has served in leadership roles at several health care organizations that she led to previously unpredictable levels of employee engagement and leadership effectiveness. Tracy was the Director of Organizational Development of a health system in a major metropolitan area where she improved employee engagement satisfaction scores by 45%, leading to improved patient satisfaction scores by 60% and an improvement in the organization’s STAR ratings. She restructured employee on-boarding to create a structure for inclusivity and belonging and saved the organization more than five-figures annually by implementing a new learning and performance management system. Tracy also designed, developed, and implemented a culture program that succeeded in creating a collaborative culture and reduced absenteeism by 70% and lateness and sick leave by 30%, resulting in significant gains for the organization.
Tracy is a passionate volunteer and has dedicated her time to a variety of causes including the mentorship of Special Forces veterans as they transition into civilian life, the support of domestic violence victims as well as serving on the board of a non-profit organization dedicated to helping underserved families.
Tracy graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Management and a Master’s in Adult Education from the University of Phoenix. She is a Certified Executive and Leadership Coach by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching as well as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.
Awards and Recognition
- Jumping on a Moving Train Award, Insigniam, 2020
Thought Leadership and Articles
- On Diversity Part II: No Quotas, Just Remove Bias, Insigniam Blog, May 2021
- On Diversity Part I: Defining It For Your Organization, Insigniam Blog, April 2021
- Honoring Women in Business: Meet Mary Ellen Pleasant, 19th Century Millionaire & Civil Rights Activist, Insigniam Blog, March 2021
- The Plight of Working Mothers, Insigniam Blog, February 2021
- Leading with Purpose: What are You Doing for Others?, Insigniam Blog, January 2021
- Developing Emerging Leaders Strategically, Insigniam Blog, November 2020
- Why Some Transformations Work and Others Don’t, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- Trust – The Essential Bridge to Effective Teamwork, Insigniam Blog, July 2020
- The New Work-Life Balance: Working from Home With Children, Insigniam Blog, May 2020
- More Than Ticking the Boxes: How Diversity & Inclusion Differ, Insigniam Blog, April 2020
- Continuing Business – What Businesses Need To Plan, Insigniam Blog, April 2020
- Social Distancing – A Necessary Approach to Protection in a Pandemic, Insigniam Blog, March 2020