A Regulatory Affairs executive at a pharmaceutical company wanted to enhance her professional development using Insigniam’s approach. The intention of the coaching was to impact performance and reveal potential blind spots.
Insigniam’s leadership development coach worked with the client over the phone, in-person, and observed her in a variety of work situations.
Over a six-month period, she achieved the following outcomes:
- Learned to creatively influence other colleagues, functional partners, and management by adapting and connecting with people’s different work styles.
- Elevated her level of stature in the Regulatory Affairs organization.
- Designed best practices for her to succeed in the organization.
- Brought new thinking and innovation to management issues inside her accountability.
- Identified and resolved breakdowns and problems rapidly with a new level of thinking and creativity.