Consultant – France
Bruno Bremond is a consultant with Insigniam working out of the United Kingdom, and France. With more than two decades of experience working in both the Online and the airline industries for multinational firms and in a start-up environment. Bruno’s expertise includes the definition and execution of global and regional strategies, with a focus on running P&L but also building, developing sales and businesses.
Prior to joining Insigniam, Bruno’s career brought him from management of major transportation hubs with Air France, through the dot-com bubble of the early 2000’s where he worked for the job-hunting site, Monster, for almost fifteen years. More recently, Bruno started his own consulting firm where he focused on developing powerful leaders, executing change management, and performance optimization for executives and their teams.
Bruno studied economics and marketing from Université François Rabelais de Tours, and earned his M.S. in international marketing from ISC Tours.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Client Satisfaction (under 6 years), Insigniam, 2020
Thought Leadership and Articles
- A Sustainable Transformation Strategy For the Future, Insigniam Blog, February 2021
- Pollution and the Post-Pandemic World, Insigniam Blog, November 2020
- A New Era of Digital Entertainment, Insigniam Blog, September 2020
- What is the Real Power of Social Media?, Insigniam Blog, January 2020
- More Than an Idea: Factors That Make or Break a Start-Up, Insigniam Blog, November 2019
- Brexit… And Opportunity?, Insigniam Blog, May 2019