Consultant — United States
From innovative startups to established organizations, Eve has consulted a diverse range of successful leaders on business development and growth strategy and led strategic transformations in performance. Prior to her work in consulting, Eve held managerial positions in companies with foci in public health advocacy, higher education, social impact strategy, and community development. Her background demonstrates a solid foundation in creative thought leadership, project management, workplace engagement, strategy design, and execution.
Eve was featured on FunTimes Magazine 2019’s People to Watch “30 Under 30” feature for offering an uncommon blend of creative and analytical talents in creative entrepreneurship. Under her guidance, clients were confident in their mindset to apply new ideas with a level of newfound resourcefulness and innovation to propel themselves to the next level, overcome roadblocks, and build a competitive advantage in their designated industry.
Eve is a world citizen who has lived, worked and studied in five countries and speaks English, Haitian Creole, Korean, French and Spanish fluently. She graduated from Mount Holyoke College with a Bachelor of Arts in Medical Anthropology. She spent a year in Seoul, South Korea participating in the International Visiting Program at Yonsei University.
Thought Leadership and Articles
- The Honest Truth About the New Normal Post COVID-19: Mindset Shift, Insigniam Blog, January 2021
- Virtual Work: Preventing Burnout For Your Team: Part II, Insigniam Blog, November 2020
- Virtual Work: Preventing Burnout For Yourself: Part I, Insigniam Blog, October 2020
- Mental Health Accommodations At Work Are On The Rise: Where Do You Stand?, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- Coronavirus: An Opportunity or Breakdown in Your Business? Sustainability As Your Focus No Matter the Stance, Insigniam Blog, March 2020