Consultant – United States
For the past two years, Gregory Holt has been accountable for Insigniam’s content and social media strategy. Prior to joining Insigniam, he worked with a start-up branding agency, where he helped clients develop and maintain a strong online presence and take control of their search engine results.
Gregory is involved in developing the marketing strategy of several nonprofits, working with them to develop an out-sized content marketing and social media presence. He also serves on the marketing committee of HelpHOPELive, a national nonprofit dedicated to helping families after traumatic injuries.
Gregory holds a B.A. in English from the University of Delaware and an A.S. in Construction Management from Delaware Technical Community College.
Awards and Recognition
- Leader in Teamwork & Collaboration, Insigniam, 2016
- Leader in Increasing His Value, Insigniam, 2015
Thought Leadership Articles
- The Circuitous Route To Breakthrough, Insigniam Blog, July 2018
- What’s In A Word(Cloud)?, Insigniam Blog, May 2018
- Fast Fashion’s Fast Slow Down, Insigniam Blog, April 2018
- The Disruption Ship, Insigniam Blog, October 2017
- The Brick And Mortar Facade, Insigniam Blog, August 2017
- Co-author, What Keeps Executives Up At Night?, IQ Insigniam Quarterly®, Summer 2016
- ‘Why I Am Leaving’ Is A Siren Call For Cultural Transformation, Insigniam Blog, April 2012