Consultant — United States
Prior to joining Insigniam as an Associate Consultant in 2019, Kathryn’s experience centered around the improvement of cultures in businesses and organizations at a management consulting firm. This included the facilitation of leadership training and education for businesses and executives to elevate their performance. Her areas of interest include organizational culture and communication and the ways they can be leveraged for an organization’s success.
Kathryn graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience and a B.A. in Anthropology. Her senior thesis explored the impact of social and environmental deprivation on the development of fine motor control in mice and the implications of these findings for autism spectrum disorder.
Committed to improving mental health in her community, Kathryn also volunteered as an in-person and phone volunteer crisis counselor for the Alachua County Crisis Center and National Suicide Hotline. Kathryn is based out of the Philadelphia, PA office.
Awards and Recognition
- Honored Volunteer, Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Mid-Atlantic Region (2020)
Public Speaking and Service
- Chief of Staff, Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Mid-Atlantic Region (2020-present)
Thought Leadership Articles
- The Honest Truth About the New Normal Post COVID-19: Mindset Shift, Insigniam Blog, January 2021
- No News Is Not Good News, Insigniam Blog, October 2020
- Why invest to develop your network?, Insigniam Blog, September 2020
- “The” Solution to Complex Phenomenon Part II: There Is No One Solution, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- “The” Solution to Complex Phenomenon Part I: Turning AI Into a Thing, Insigniam Blog, August 2020
- Transcending the Usual Limits of Our Performance, Insigniam Blog, April 2020